CHALLENGE for GLASGOW QUILT SHOW 20 – 23 May 2021
The Quilters Guild Region 16 has set a challenge to all the Specialist Interest Groups.
The challenge is:
- You will need to think of a song title with GREEN colour in it.
- To make a 12 ½” square (finished size)
- The colour to be used GREEN (all shades you can find)
- Background colour is your choice
- No black binding
- 4” sleeve in the back
- Your name and QG membership number and the name of the song you were thinking on the back of the challenge
- Send the challenge to Tanja by end of April 2021.
Each Special Interest Group committee chose their own colour but the technique you use is up to you. Applique, trad block/s, hand quilted, machine quilted -the choice is yours!
At the moment obviously we are hoping that the show will go on. As this will be the first event of the year we want to put on a good show!