NOTE: Due to continued disruptions caused by COVID-19, it is possible for indoor events to be postponed or cancelled at short notice. However, please keep sending in your quilts; no matter what happens, we will display all of them by any means possible!
CHALLENGE FOR QUILTERS GUILD AGM AND CONFERENCE MEETING IN SUFFOLK 2021
Quilters' Guild AGM & Conference meeting is to be held near Ipswich, Suffolk.
Region 8 have advised this event will not be in person but instead will be a virtual event. Therefore, we need quilts to display!
Suffolk is known as a rainbow county because of multi coloured bright housing which can be seen lining the coast like a rainbow rising from the sea. They also have a shade of pink named after them-Suffolk Pink.
Challenge is to make:
- 12 1/2" square finished size little quilt.
- Traditional house block. You can applique your house, use log cabin or choice is yours.
- Use any colours you want but it needs to include a touch of pink.
- 4” sleeve on the back of your quilt
- No black binding
- Your name and QG membership number on the back and email if you have one.
- Complete the challenge information form
- Email the form to Tanja or print and include it with your quilt.
- Send finished quilt block to Tanja (address on the challenge information form) by 20th February 2021
This challenge will be our multi coloured houses lined like a rainbow!